Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Proof

... that I have been doing something in the last week, despite the lack of posting here:


Serving as a kitty bed! Yep, that's the kitchen table behind Meow Meow, and she's staking her claim to my lap (breakfast is her favorite time to hop up).

Actually, I've been cranking out work for two professors, so it's been busy. You know that whole butt-in-chair philosophy on writing? I'm employing it, which means plenty of opportunity for you-know-who to hang out you-know-where.

I think I need to use a better cushion this week or my sit-bones are going to be permanently bruised. Meow Meow, though, seems to have no complaints about her accommodations ...

3 comments:

Marlene said...

9 or Chani take full advantage of my lap when I work from home. It's so hard to get up to do anything when that happens!

Martin Hooper said...

I can't see you getting much work dine either Leslie...

I'd get distracted by the cute and the purr!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

:-) I'm partial to the perch on the back of the chair and give the woman headbutts form of assistance!

Good luck with the work and eat up the time with precious M2!

Related Posts with Thumbnails