Monday, September 6, 2010

Good company

Dieter's been out of town since Thursday, so it's been just me and Meow Meow, or Meow Squared, for the long weekend. (Thanks, Marlene, for the perfect nickname!)

I was under the weather for most of Thursday and Friday, which was no fun especially because I was on my own. But Meow Meow, sweetheart that she is, stayed close and has even started jumping into my lap when I sit at the kitchen table. Have I mentioned how much I appreciate having this little lovebug around? (The photos below weren't shot this weekend, but they're pretty representative of what she does whenever I'm curled up on the sofa.)




All's well here, Dieter, but I think Meow Meow is looking forward to a proper game of where's Hobbes when you get back tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to be taken care of by a cat!

HubbleSpacePaws said...

Isn't it just! (So nice to be taken care of by a cat.) Hope you're fully recovered Leslie!

Got caught up a little (sorry I was gone so long)... so glad M2 (shortened Meow Squared) came through her oral problems OK. Bitty still has one broken tooth and, knock wood, it doesn't seem to be giving her problems.

Leslie said...

We're glad too that Meow Meow came through everything all right. We hope preventive care will help keep her teeth in good shape -- guess we'll find out at her next vet visit!

Related Posts with Thumbnails