Monday, June 21, 2010

Straight from the source



While I was visiting Oliver and his mom, our friends at 9 Kai and Chani Hokulani gave us an award. Thanks for thinking of us, guys! The rules are that we answer this little questionnaire (see below) and pass the award along to five other blogs.

Of course, since this blog is about the kitties in our lives, we decided to have Oliver do the talking (with a little transcription help from my sister).

1. What would your perfect day consist of?

Padding around my house following patches of sunny carpet, fresh tuna at every meal, and chin rubs on the hour.

2. How would you describe yourself if you were an item of clothing?

Bedroom slippers ... fuzzy and loved by all.

3. What hobbies are you currently working on?
  • Sleeping
  • Chasing laser pointers
  • Finding every high place in my house and picking the perfect spot to survey the world below me
4. Walking in the woods in wellies or barefoot on the beach?

Barefoot on the beach ... only if there's a dry towel to dive into after a romp in the surf (unusual, I know).

5. Have you ever hugged or sung to a tree?

Sadly not, as I'm an indoor cat. (Editor's note: see photo below.)

6. Growing your own veggies or nipping to the supermarket?

Whatever Mama has for me! She doesn't seem to like it when I nibble on her potted plants though.

7. Have you found anyone exciting in your family tree?

The orange coat suggests I might be related to the Lion King.

8. Slap up meal in a posh restaurant or fish 'n' chips from the wrapper?

Fish 'n' chips ... unless the posh meal includes tuna tartare.

9. Which element do you most resonate with: Earth, Air, Fire, or Water?

Fire ... like my glossy coat.


All righty! Thank you, Bev and Oliver, for your time. As for our nominations, we'd like anyone who stops by to pick this up if you so desire. Foster bloggers, it's a great way to introduce the world to your kitties ...

Speaking of which, we hope to have another guest from the SHS soon. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Excellent answers, Oliver. You are very handsome and definitely loved. I can tell by your expression hehe... I think Chani often wears the same expression when I cuddle and smooch and hug her!

angie said...

look at that face! so loved.

Anonymous said...

Gday admin, I just աanted to give you a brief heads up that
your current Web link: https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?postID=7432533395801269211&blogID=5251540211829471053 is being flaggеd as a possibly harmful site in my internet browser ie.
I would higҺly suggest having somebody look into it. You can easily lose a lot of readеrs
due to this kind of problem. Veгy best of Luck.

Also visit my web page ford Ranger headers

Related Posts with Thumbnails